In this Blog, we will cover the organic Facebook marketing strategy from scratch. We will assure that you will learn to make your Facebook business page popular with organic methods. Check out the Facebook marketing expert strategy:
Step 1: Requirement to Create a New Facebook Page
- To create a new Facebook page, you should have a Facebook account before.
- You should decide the name of the Facebook business page.
- You have to write about us section of your page on which you can write about the purpose of your Facebook page Or write about your business services.
- You need a profile photo and a cover photo which describe your business or services. You can choose your logo on your profile photo. our Page’s profile picture. Your Profile photo dimensions are 170×170 pixels and cover photo dimensions 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers.
- You need to Choose a call to action Button for your page. Like call us, learn more, sign up, etc. Learn more about call to action button.
- You must complete page information like business email, website, phone number, Instagram profile, services description etc. Complete your
Step 2: How to Create a Facebook Business Page
You need to sign in to your profile. At the top of Facebook there are 9 dots, shown beside the messenger. Click on it.
After Clicking on the 9 dots, click on the page..
Then you need to fill in all the details about your page so that the visitors will understand about your page and can contact you.This is the most important thing in the Facebook page optimization, so keep the information correct and upto date
The Facebook Ranking Algorithm
We should know on which parameters Facebook works to give ranking to their users’ posts. Facebook is similar to Google or any search engine to rank the content.
The Facebook ranking algorithm is a set of rules used by the Facebook system to decide what to show in the user’s timeline and also determines the order of results when people use the search function on Facebook.It is similar to the Google or Bing ranking algorithm in the sense that it is automated, has hundreds of parameters and is also kept as a secret i.e. the company does not reveal what is actually included in the algorithm and how ranking decisions are made, for obvious reasons.
It’s like doing SEO for Google but in a slightly different way. As we will read below, there are things to optimize on a post level and techniques you can use that go beyond posts and content.
Step 3: How to Make your Facebook Page Popular Organically
As You have your own personal profile Or supporting profile. Below are the things you have to do with your profile:
- You must add more friends gradually on your personal or supporting profile. Until your Facebook profile reaches 5k friends. Digital marketers use to keep 4-5 different profiles with different country user bases. User base means that they have more friends from any particular country As they have various projects from different countries.
- Whenever you will post on your Facebook page, do share that post on your Facebook profile and story. In this way, your friends will get to know about the update on your page and you get likes and shares. This will increase the engagement of your post.
- You have to join relevant groups according to your niche. So that you will share your page post on those groups. In this way, your Facebook page gets popular and you will get more engagement, post reach, and also can get sales as well.
- Maintain a list of users who continuously like or comment on your posts. Which shows that they are interested in your Facebook content. When you share the business post on your personal profile then firstly edit that post and select the tag option, in which you can add up to 100 friends. So add all the friends on your friend list who you think are interested in your business post. In this way, you will double your engagement because when you tag someone, your post will show on your friends profile and also shown to their friends.
- Make a habit to chat with your new friends and while communicating with them, introduce your Facebook page, educate them and ask them to like it or stay connected with your page. In this way you can gain more followers and likes.
- Invite all of your friends to like your Facebook page. I recommend you to invite 50 friends daily.
Read More:Social Media Marketing: Everything you need to know?
Ways to Increase the Organic Exposure of your Posts
#1 – Publish Only Relevant content that is according to your audience interest
I have followed the rule in the above paragraphs of sharing my post to my profile and tag it to 100 influential users and in the result I will get that post reach. Post reach is the reach of your post to how many users. How many users have seen that your post.
#2- Less (postings) – generate better results
When it comes to posting frequency it is important to post on a daily basis but you don’t have to cross the line. Respect your audience otherwise if you try to overwhelm them with the same type of posts multiple times a day, you will generate the opposite results.
#3 – Publish on dates / time that are most likely to bring more engagement
You need to test yourself on which timings your audience is active and schedule your post on the active timings of your audience and you will get more likes, engagement and shares of your posts.
#4 – Take advantage of your personal profile
As i told you above, one of the factors that can help increase your organic reach is the engagement on posts from your friends.It makes more sense for a ‘friend’ to share or like an article from a friend’s timeline rather than from a business pages’ timeline.Nowadays, everyone has a couple of hundreds ‘friends’ on their personal profiles and if you share something with them that is good and interesting they will most probably like it thus pushing your reach even more.
#5 – Use a maximum of 2 #hashtags per post
Unlike Instagram where people tend to like many hashtags on a post, a recent study by social bakers, showed that the optimum number of hashtags for Facebook posts is no more than 2. You can add more hashtags but make sure that all the hashtags are relevant to your post.
# 6- Use the Audience Optimization Feature
To enable the ‘audience optimization tool’ on the page level and target a specific audience whenever you publish a new post.
What you can do on a post level is to use post targeting and choose (or restrict even more the target audience per post).
Before hiding the PUBLISH button, click targeting and enter several tags in the ‘Interests’ field. As stated by Facebook, interest’s tags don’t limit a post’s reach but it helps them reach a more relevant audience.
#7 – Promote your posts on other platforms
Don’t just rely on Facebook alone but use other ways to increase the exposure of your Facebook posts. For example:
Share the post with your email subscribers: One of the many advantages of having a lot of email subscribers is that they can help you promote a post organically.
As soon as you publish a post on your website, send a newsletter out and ask your subscribers to share the post (if they find it useful) on Facebook.
Read More: How social sharing helps boost your website!
Facebook page optimization organically is a time consuming task. There are so many things to do and check on a daily basis that require a lot of time and knowledge. The techniques explained in the blog will be done by the experts to increase post reach and promote Facebook pages organically.
If you have no time to manage your Facebook page, then you contact us as well. We will help you to provide expert: email@example.com
You can also manage your Facebook page by yourself by implementing the tips given in this blog. Below are the reminder to increase post reach organically:
- Publishing evergreen content
- Time of posting
- Frequency of publishing
- Using a maximum of 2 hashtags
- Sharing the posts with your friends
- Experimenting with the audience optimization feature
- Promoting your Facebook posts on other platforms
Please do share your comments about this post. Hope the information is useful and let me know if you have any query.