Skip to content
Rules to Follow For Posting Guest Posts
- You must have a registered user and purchases any paid package.
- Blog must be written in English language.
- Title must be unique and brand name has not been used in the title. (Title should be less than 80 characters).
- The article must be informative and minimum of 450 words. (The more interesting content you write, the more you get leads and traffic)
- Blog should be Well-structured for readability ( We use Yoast SEO to check readability score check).
- There should be no grammatical error in content. Please check before send it to us.
- Your posting link and the content should be of the same niche.
- Content should be meaningful and have to full fill user query. The content must be able to add value to our readers.
- Avoid to use any company, organization, person, and community name but you can use as a reference, like for example not for promotional purposes.
- You will get 2 backlinks. one to your website and other to your listing URL in the body content. Use anchor text in the content for publishing links.
- Affiliate links are not allowed.
- We try to review your blog ASAP, but it can take a week or more.
- Send only relevant images. Use the website: unsplash.com.
- Don’t post any copyright, duplicate, spam and spin or low-quality content. If we found duplicate content, it will be deleted by our editor without any prior notice.
- Tobacco, alcohol, gambling, Adult and weapon-related content are not allowed.
Reasons of Facing Rejection
- If your content is not useful for the readers and of very low quality promotional content. Try to write unique content as much as you can.
- If the content is intended to promotional purpose.
- Your blog should seem like informative post.
- Copied Blog from other website.
- You have not purchased any paid package.
- You are responsible for any licensing, copyright and permissions for your image.
- If someone complaints that you have copied content from their website. Then we have the right to remove your content immediately after reviewing the request and you can be banned to post again on our website.
- We can review and do final edits before publishing.
- Once we publish the post it becomes our property but you will be always attributed as an author.
- Once its publishes, if there are minor changes you can contact us.