Below are the best ways to increase organic Traffic
- Investing in keyword research is a helpful step, and after doing that, you’ll want to optimize your titles, meta descriptions, and URLs utilizing what you’ve discovered. Creating compelling content that utilizes those keywords is the final key.
- Search engine optimization, or SEO, might sound intimidating to the uninitiated, but there are a number of things that small business owners can do to improve their organic traffic from Google. For starters, you must ensure your site is mobile-friendly, has the site speed to meet Google’s basic requirements, and that any pages you want Google to crawl are accessible.
- If that sounds overwhelming, don’t worry — these are all things you can do on your own. For instance, you can go to your Google Search Console to make sure your pages being crawled by Google are mobile-friendly; the Crawling Report in Google Search Console is also the place to check on the accessibility of all the pages you’d like to have crawled.
- Keyword research might be a little more complicated but it’s worth the effort; after all, you need to make sure your customers can find you when they search! The real goal here is to find the exact search terms being used by the customers you really want, and that requires using an analysis tool like Google Keyword planner, which not only shows you the search terms people use to find particular products or topics, but also shares how many monthly searches there are for those keywords and how competitive the keywords are, so you can decide whether it makes sense to put time, effort, and potentially money into optimizing for that particular word or phrase.
- SEO may feel like a lot of work, but there’s no question that increasing your site’s visibility makes it entirely worthwhile. For more tips on testing your site against Google’s requirements and taking steps toward improving your website’s SEO, you won’t want to miss the following graphic.
Click To Enlarge