More than 30 million businesses have a LinkedIn profile, but not all of them use it. Nonetheless, the statistics demonstrate that those who do achieve excellent results.
LinkedIn is considered the most effective site for generating leads by 93 percent of B2B marketers, and 50 percent of users believe they are more likely to buy from a company with whom they have interacted on this network. Do you want to learn how to use LinkedIn marketing to boost your brand’s visibility? So, keep reading!
What is LinkedIn marketing for?
- Generate Leads: LinkedIn is a fantastic tool for generating leads, and not just for B2B businesses. In fact, 51% of businesses have gained a B2C customer through LinkedIn.
- To enhance the brand’s reputation: LinkedIn is an excellent tool for improving the corporate image of a brand, managing the public profile that we display on the platform, and providing high-quality material.
- To bring in new talent: LinkedIn is mostly a networking platform where users can look for better career prospects. At the same time, businesses can showcase their best qualities in order to attract the most qualified individuals.
- To establish contacts with other businesses: Networking with other businesses on LinkedIn can assist us in locating the most interesting collaborations and suppliers. We may, for example, share content from other businesses or tag them in our postings.
- To raise awareness and participation: LinkedIn has gradually incorporated alternatives for sharing various sorts of material in recent years, which can serve to boost the visibility of our brand in a professional setting.
- To promote our products and services: It is crucial to add value to the community with non-promotional information, but we must also remember that LinkedIn may be used to publish content directly linked to our products, such as descriptions, photographs, videos, or articles.
You too can now get an international reach for your online business. Register now on List My Business.
7 ways to boost your brand’s visibility on LinkedIn!
1. Post content regularly
You know that in digital marketing, content is the king, LinkedIn, of-course would not be any exception. To strengthen your brand’s presence on LinkedIn, begin by adding it into your content marketing plan and developing a schedule of periodic releases, always taking into account that they must maintain a professional tone.
Switch between the several forms of content allowed on LinkedIn for the best results: articles, photos, and videos.
2. Interact with your audience
LinkedIn is a social network, and as such, it must serve the purpose of increasing interaction. As a result, the idea is that the information you publish will serve to initiate a conversation with your target audience.
Don’t just sit there, use your material to ask fascinating questions, and respond to user comments as soon as possible to keep the dialogue going.
3. Pay attention to SEO
Publications and LinkedIn Company Profiles may surface in search engines, so don’t pass up the chance to boost your SEO with quality material and enhance your brand image. In general, the fundamental SEO criteria for LinkedIn are pretty similar to those for blogs and webpages. Some steps for an excellent SEO include:
- Choose the keywords for which you will position yourself depending on your aims and a keyword analysis.
- Put the main keyword in your profile URL.
- Use the keywords in the name, description and content of the entire page, including images.
- Don’t forget to include your company logo, as results with photos display higher in search results than those without.
- Add hashtags: You can set up to three hashtags, which are useful not just for SEO but also for finding similar material.
4. Take advantage of paid LinkedIn advertising
LinkedIn Ads are underutilized and can significantly increase the visibility of your brand. Sponsored content, lead generating campaigns, SMS advertising, and InMail messages can all be created.
To achieve the greatest results, ensure that you comprehend and accurately apply the targeting options provided by this network, such as firm title, department, or personnel count.
5. Look for specific people
Sometimes all it takes is a simple conversation with the proper individual to obtain a valuable contact for your organization. LinkedIn is well aware of this, which is why it includes a plethora of search capabilities aimed specifically at locating individuals.
To find people on LinkedIn, simply click on the search box and then select “People” from the drop-down menu on the left. You can then narrow down the results by region, common relationships, or the firm you presently work for.
When you’ve discovered, the person you’re looking for, you can introduce yourself using sponsored InMail.
6. Use the groups
You can use groups to accomplish LinkedIn marketing in two ways: join one that has already been created or make your own. You can browse the featured groups in your industry and request to join them under the Groups tab. You will also be able to see the ongoing talks in the groups in which you are already a member.
If you can’t find a group that matches your interests, or if you want to distribute your content in a more targeted manner, you can start your own group from the Groups menu. You can make a public group that appears in search results or a private one that allows you to exchange unique content.
7. Follow the LinkedIn Marketing Blog
Did you know LinkedIn has a blog dedicated to marketing your website? You’ll discover a variety of articles there that are specifically designed to help you get the most out of LinkedIn capabilities. Without a question, it is one of the most beneficial resources for getting your name out there on this network.
The Bottom Line
LinkedIn is an extremely powerful tool to promote your online business. If you can harvest this social media platform successfully, it can increase your business up to ten-folds. So, use the aforementioned tips carefully and we can guarantee that they will prove extremely beneficial in marketing your business through this awesome social media platform.
This is a great article, its really help me for Promote my web blog website,
hope you will share more article about it. Thanks
sure we will!
Hey there would you mind stating which blog
platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time choosing
between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask
is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely
unique. P.S My apologies for
being off-topic but I had to ask!
I suggest you only wordpress because it is user-friendly and easy to use. Frankly saying, I am not aware about the others how they operate.
Include Marketing is specifically designed for Reddit promotions. They have been in the business for more than seven years, You can Buy reddit upvotes from us at very affordable prices and boost your post. it’s going to be difficult to find someone else that has this kind of reputation.
Thank You For Sharing
thanks for the very nice information
Hi, Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed. Thanks for sharing.